We make it simpler and easier to secure a bad credit auto loan in Colorado. Below are credit scores in Colorado overall:
- Avg CO Credit Score: 674
- FICO Score Deemed “Poor”: 620 or less
- Number of People with Adverse Credit: 1,508,759
If you have bad credit, Car Loan Colorado offers access to companies who supply Colorado bad credit auto loans on a regular basis. Click here to apply online. All these loan-matching sites explain how all loan applicants are approved. This is simply untrue. These are the facts: we get 35-40% of our applicants pre-approved for the Colorado bad credit car loan they need.
Below are some actions you can take to improve your odds of getting approved.
- Offer a Larger Down Payment.
- Get a Co-signer.
- Don’t Allocate More Than 20% of Your Monthly Income to Paying Off Your Auto Loan
- If This Isn’t Enough, Get Financed at a Buy Here Pay Here Car Dealership in CO.
Mind you, we urge you to go with a reasonably-priced used car with good fuel economy.